We think it is of great importance that personal data is handled with care. Personal data are therefore carefully processed and secured by us. We adhere to the requirements of the privacy legislation. That means, for example, that we:
- restrict the collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for the purposes for which they are being processed;
- you first ask for express permission to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- not to pass on your details to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- when we share your data, make agreements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that they are not used for other purposes;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data on our instructions;
- respect your right to provide, correct, or delete your personal data on your request.
Use of personal data
When using our services and websites, we ask you to provide certain information. We need this information to perform the service properly. That may be personal data. Depending on the services, our roles and the functionalities of our websites, we may process the following personal data from you:
- Name, address and place of residence
- Date of birth and gender
- Telephone number and email address(es)
- Accounts and passwords
- Bank details, Chamber of commerce and VAT number
- Employer and function(s)
We process the above data for one or more purposes, depending on the services that are delivered to you:
- To be able to communicate with you by mail, e-mail, telephone, if this is necessary to carry out the assignment.
- To be able to communicate with you via a newsletter so that we can inform you about new or adapted services and / or products.
- To be able to invoice our services.
- If we are legally obliged to do this, such as information we need for our tax return.
- To give you the opportunity to contact us for information.
- To improve our website and services.
- To be able to process reactions, feedback and complaints.
We can only use your data for a purpose other than that for which they were originally processed, if there is a close relationship between the two goals.
Provision to third parties
We do not sell your information to third parties and only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Third party websites
Mapping website visit (public section)
We only use technical and functional cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit our websites. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the websites and your ease of use. They ensure that the websites work properly and remember, for example, your preferences. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Security and storage
We attach great importance to the security and protection of your personal data. MacRider has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data and protect it against loss, alteration, misuse or against any (other) form of unlawful processing. Any person who has access to personal data and / or has access to it, is obliged to maintain the confidentiality of this data, unless otherwise provided by law or regulation. In case we make use of the services of third parties, we will make agreements regarding the necessary security measures in the context of the protection of personal data. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us.
We do not store the data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data as long as necessary to deliver the service you have requested. With the exception of this, the data that we have to keep longer because the law obliges us to do so.
View, modify or delete data
Of course you always have the opportunity to view, correct or delete all your personal data known to us. To do this, send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you submit a request for access, correction, objection or deletion of your personal data, we will send you a confirmation as soon as possible and no later than within 5 working days.
Authority Personal Data
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Should you nevertheless not come out with us, then you also have the right under the privacy legislation to file a complaint with the privacy guard, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
Questions and feedback
Company: MacRider USA, LLC | 900
Quaye Lake Cir, Apt. 108
Wellington, FL 33411
Phone: +1 469-642-4448
This page was last modified on 07-6-2018.